Monday, July 21, 2008

One Memory....

1. Leave one memory that you and I had together, as a comment on my blog. Anything goes.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll check to see if you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Lets see... The memory I'm going with is when I told you that if you tried to run, I would pick you up. You tried to run, so I picked you up. Then you tried to jump out of my truck!

Completely random, but that's the one that came to my mind.

Carly said...

Let's see... I first started getting to know you (outside of the classroom) in Primary. I remember when you were first called to play the piano you were nervous and unsure. But you were diligent. You came and I know it was hard, but you did your best and you never complained. I so appreciated you willingness to try!

I also loved out advisory classes. You always came and you always were ready to write. I loved your willingness to share what you had written. You have more confidence in writing than I could have imagined having in high school!