Sick. I have a headache that has not gone away since Sunday. That's.... four.... five days with a headache? Can't breathe. Burning throat and chest. Always, always tired. So tired.....
I've mostly slept. And I don't like it. As tired as I am, I hate sleeping that much. I've tried doing homework, but I can't focus on it long enough to really get anywhere on it. I've worked a lot on my book. My book. I'm writing a book. Did you know? Even if no one else will ever like it, I've enjoyed writing it.
With my time I've also discovered how to get back to our old Language Arts blog page. I loved that. I reread a lot of the old posts. They were actually really cool. I'd forgotten a lot about that. The way we interacted with each other. How we would share our emotions and thoughts, sometimes outright, sometimes cloaked. And it was just our class.
And it was different. If we were still doing it, I would have so much to write about; so many things to share. Things that I can't put on here. I don't know why. It was just different. Just a memory. A memory to fall back on.
Sometimes you forget. Forget how connected you were. Forget just how many people are really there for you when you feel alone. Forget that even though you try to hide it, your friends know what's going on and want to help you. Forget how you helped someone without knowing how much it meant to them. Forget that your friends need you just as much as you need them. Sometimes you forget how much people care. But when you look back on a memory, and it becomes so vivid that you know the exact emotions and thoughts you had at that time, you remember. Just because things change doesn't mean you have to forget. Because even when things change, some things linger. Special things. Things no one can ever take away from you. Just a memory.
No comments:
Post a Comment