Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are You Kidding Me?!

WHAT?!?!
He didn't!!
You've got to be kidding me!!!!
HE DID!!!
What is he doing?!?!
Gah!!!

I can't not believe he did that!! I am a really big fan of 24. In one of the earlier seasons Tony Almeida, one of the coolest guys on the show though not the main character, died. But he really didn't. He returned this season, only instead of working with the government (he use to work at CTU) he was fighting against it. That was kind of a shock. But then we found out that he was just undercover. He was doing a covert operation that the government didn't know about. That made sense. Jack Bauer ( the main guy) help him out once he discovered this.

They made an awesome team. They accomplished a lot. It was up to Tony to take out Starkwood because he was the only one that could get inside. After he had destroyed the bio weapons, he was taken into custody (he had done some pretty bad stuff before he found Bill Buchanan and Cleo O'Brian and started doing covert).

One of the bad guys got away with a canister of the bio weapon. Agent Larry Moss from FBI and Tony followed him. They got in a gun fight and Larry was hit multiple times, though it didn't quite kill him. Tony leaned over him to help. The bad guy was coming up behind Tony and Larry tried to warn him. Tony merely turned to the guy and held up his hand. The guy lowered his weapon and just watched Tony.

By this point I was wondering what was going on. I thought that maybe Tony could get this guy to hand over the canister and not fight against the government (highly unlikely in this series, though I've learned to expect the unexpected). Then suddenly, Tony killed Agent Moss!!! Now that really was unexpected. Tony is one of the coolest guys I know on this show, and it turns out he really is a bad guy now. He was working with the guy that swipe the canister. What the heck?!?!

This is one of those shows that that keeps you on the edge of your seat, shorts out your brain, and twists your emotions. It's insane!! And I love it! But I'm so mad about Tony!! And Jack is going to be really mad at Tony, too. Oh boy, that's going to be one heck of a fight.....

1 comment:

Ruthe said...

i love how you are just SO into it lol. it's kinda intense! makes me maybe consider watching the show