Warning: May be spoiler if you have not yet read Falbehaven:Secret of the Dragon Sanctuary.
I stayed up until 2:30 this morning and finished the fourth book of Fablehaven: Secret of the Dragon Sanctuary. And all I have to say is...
WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!
That was the most sneaky, mean thing for him to do. I mean, seriously!!! It was an awesome book, but I'm mad now. Poor Kendra already had a hard time trusting people, and then her best friend turned out to be her enemy! And not just any enemy! He was the dang demon prince!!!
And what about Warren? I mean, hasn't the poor guy had enough. He was stuck a mute albino for a long time. When he was finally cured, I though he was pretty awesome. Then he has to get gored by a "magical flying stag with fangs." Then he breaks two bones in his arm. This guy is having it rough. And to top it all off, now he's stuck in some extra dimensional room with no way out!! Come on! I liked him.
That is so not fair! And now I have to wait until book five comes out. Great.
I did have to laugh though. The conversation my mother and I had this morning consisted of:
"I finished the book last night."
"Weren't you just so--"
"Yeah! What the heck!"
"I know, huh?"
"And Gavin! That was stupid!"
"I know! That made so me mad!"
"Me too!"
"And Kendra's parents."
"Yeah!"
"Who would do that?"
"Jerks! And poor Warren!"
"And Dougan!"
"Yeah! I thought it was a trick."
"Me too! And then I found out."
"When the Giant said the Dragon, I thought he was mistaken."
"I didn't get it until Gavin threatened her."
"Wasn't that so sad?"
"Yeah."
"And Raxtus!"
"Yeah!"
"He was cool!"
Those aren't the exact words, but the conversation went something like that. We were both fired up about it. The Fablehaven series really is good though. I highly recommend those books.
5 comments:
You need to put a spoiler warning. What if some poor, unwitting soul who hasn't yet reached book four stumbles across your posting?
There. Just for you.
Do you think book 5 will come out in March?
I think I was that poor, unwitting soul. :D But it's ok. I haven't read any of them.
I hope so. And hey, I put the spoiler warning up. They're really good. I think you might like them.
Post a Comment