Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Slept Like Home

I now have my own bed. And I slept good last night. Really good. But that was bad. I woke up this morning and it felt so much like home that I start feeling for my dog. I didn't find her, so I sat up to look for her and realized where I was. I miss my dog. I miss my family too. But I can't ever talk to my dog her email her or anything. I've just disappeared from her. Dad says she's just being mopey since I didn't come home. I hope she doesn't die of depression. It really honestly feels weird falling asleep and waking up without my dog there on my bed. She's been sleeping on my bed for the past 7 1/2 years. Old habits die hard.

1 comment:

Trent said...

That is really sad. It's too bad you couldn't take her.