Monday, February 2, 2009

Blonde Moment

I have so many of these that happen to me on a daily basis. But today one occurred that I think is blog worthy. It happened during band. I play the alto sax, and on occasion I'll just put my hand down the bell of the instrument. Today, I was sidetrack as I was doing this and I went to far. Now, don't ask me how it happened. It was one of those things that only I could pull off. Anyway, I got my hand stuck. I really truly could not get my hand out of my saxophone.

It actually kind of hurt. Ryan--French Horn player-- didn't even try to help me. He just laughed! Well, my hand wasn't coming out, so finally I put my sax on the floor, put my foot on the sax and jerked my hand out. It was kind of ridiculous really. And now I have a bruise on my knuckle. Jolene and David--Sax players-- laughed really hard too. Then they tried to reenact it. But, no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't get their hands stuck. It's just me. Something only I can pull off. Yeah, total blonde.