I was just watching the TV and there was a story called Terror at the Mall. It's about this guy who was targeting women with young children who drove black SUVs at the mall. He would then kidnap them from the parking lot, handcuff them, restrain them with plastic ties, put blackened swimming goggles over their eyes, take them to an ATM to get money, and then shoot them at point blank. The police would later find them in the back of the SUV back at the mall parking lot.
The interesting thing is, one of his victims was released, they think because she didn't put up a fight; she did everything she was told to do. The other two mothers, however were killed, and they both put up a fight. One of them was actually trying to protect her child. The last victim had actually broken the handcuffs she was put in trying to protect her seven year old daughter.
I think it's sick that anyone would even think about killing a mother and her child, especially shooting them at point blank range. The thing that kind of worries me though, is that I'm a fighter. I always have been, particularly when it comes to defending someone else. So just realized that if I were ever to be kidnapped, I would probably be killed because I wouldn't comply, especially if there was someone kidnapped with me. That's probably a bad thing that I'm so spiteful and stubborn, but I don't believe in letting the "bad guys" get off easy. If I were going to go, I would try and take them with me.
1 comment:
Amen. Especially if he held a gun to your child. This makes me sick, I'm not going to lie. Let's just not buy black SUVs.
ps. I am WAY excited about this blog. Thanks for letting me in :). You are welcome to peruse mine any time.
Post a Comment