Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What A Coincidence

Goodness gracious! What have I done?! I let October slip away with no posts and I almost did the same thing with November. This poor, neglected blog. Well, I've got one day left in November and I'm putting on a post. Deathbed repentance.

I've often heard that coincidences are instances in which God chooses to remain anonymous. And there are many coincidences out there. The door just happens to be unlocked on the days I forget my keys. Moose Tracks icecream just happens to be left in my freezer when I'm having a rough day. There just happens to always be someone to talk to when I go to the mailbox. There just happens to be someone who has some connection with Blanding no matter where you go. (This actually happens quite often. In fact, it happened just today.)

But how about this one? It just so happens that the holiday on which we celebrate Jesus Christ's birth falls directly after the holiday on which we give thanks. We have two major holidays to remind us of what truly matters.

Let us start off this Christmas remembering the true reason for this season. And let us make it a memorable Christmas full of peace, joy, and love. Christmas 2011 will never happen again - let's make it worthwhile.


~Tis The Season~

No comments: