Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I Blame the Sleep

I know I have been really bad at this lately, but I'm determined to have at least one post a month. There's so many things that I could write about, I just don't have time. Rather, when I do have time I prefer to spend it catching up on much needed sleep. Waking up at 3:20 every morning for work is getting to be a bit harsh. But I do love my job. My coworkers are great and, even that early in the morning, we still have fun.

My days usually run for about 19 hours, leaving only 5 to sleep. That's my average, but quite frequently I don't even get that much sleep. So I'll nap whenever I can: in between classes, between classes and homework, between homework for different classes, after exercise and a shower. I know that sounds like a lot, but unfortunately those naps are short and few. That's why weekends are so nice. Most Saturdays I don't set any alarm and just sleep, but I'm usually awake by 9 am anyway. Still, that's sleeping in for 5 hours.

I know most of you don't care about my sleeping habits, but I needed something short and sweet to write before my nap ;) Next time I'll write about nicknames, and hopefully it will be better. And hopefully I write more often. We'll see....

1 comment:

Pa Bradford said...

Your even better than Sleeping Beauty, you are Sleeping Beauty,Napping Beauty, and probably even Dozing Beauty. As always, Sweet Dreams Sweetie!