A few weeks ago Matt asked me to be on their intramural softball team. I just looked at him like he was crazy and told him I hadn't played softball in three years. This didn't daunt him. He told me all the girls on the team weren't very good (sarcastically, of course, because Morgan was standing right next to him).
The next day Camon put me on the team and drug me to the games; I was officially part of Bacca. Quite honestly, it was a blast! And I could actually hit the ball pretty good. Anyway, last Saturday was the last game before the tournament started (It started last night). At that game, I slid into home and barely got out. The thing is, I took a direct hit to my knee cap. Now I have fluid in my knee, I can't bend it, and I'm getting hyped up on 2400 mg of Ibuprofen a day.
But it's getting a lot better. The swelling has gone down and I can bend it, but still not enough to go down stairs. I went to the game and, since I couldn't play, when picture crazy with Matt's camera. After we got home from the game, we were all just chillin' outside, Camon and Bryce still on their motorcycles. I asked Camon when he was going to take me for a ride and he said right now (or then), if my knee would allow it. I got on and was barely able to bend my knee enough to stay on. So, I went for a motorcycle ride last night.
That was the best motorcycle ride I've ever been on!!! When we would pass places like the mouth of the canyon, we would go through cold pockets of air. It was so cool. And I got complimented. :) Camon told me I was a really good passenger. I held still as we would go, and when we would take a turn, instead of leaning away from it trying to stay on, I just followed him and leaned into it. It was great. We had to cut it short though because my knee was getting a little uncomfortable. Camon said we would go on a longer one once my knee heals.
He asked me if I had ever been on a motorcylce before and I told him that Dad has a Honda Shadow. He got excited about that. He told me that he actually wants to trade his bike in for a Shadow.
I'll admit it, I've got a weak spot for motorcycles.
1 comment:
Good that you wore a helmet.
Post a Comment