Well, I had a really good Thanksgiving, for the most part. All my brothers came (except Beau in Mexico). Chris set up the X-Box and wouldn't leave me alone until I played Battle Front with him. It is a really fun game, I must admit. I love playing it, and probably wasted too much time doing that. But, hey, it's the holidays, right?
Jeannie and I had a girl's night on Wednesday, which we both needed very badly. That was great.
Thanksgiving dinner was in-cred-ible!! Chris and my dad deep-fried the turkey, and, oh my heck, it was the best I have ever, EVER had.
I really enjoyed the break (though I didn't catch up on sleep at all). And then it got to Friday. Jeannie and I went on a double date. *Exhale of Anger* It was horrid! I won't go into details, but Jeans called me at midnight after we had gotten home, and we talked for over a half hour. We are both so annoy, more than annoyed, with guys right now. All guys. Simply for being guys. That's how bad it was. So, nothing personal to the guys, but you're not on my (or Jeannie's) good side right now.
Other than that, Thanksgiving was a blast!!
No comments:
Post a Comment