Was my last post really back in November?! Jeesh. What a slacker I've been. We're in the process of moving right now, so most of my attention is focused on packing and trying to finish up sewing and crafting projects. I actually thought to sit down and write up a quick post because Mom texted me and brought to my attention that I hadn't posted anything new on the ty and i blog. Which I should have been on top of because this last Sunday was our First Anniversary. Yes, I have now been married for one year. And yes, it has been absolutely amazing. So, because of my mother, I have repented of my slothfulness. In addition to writing this short little post I have also written about mine and Tyler's first year together. This post is also kind of short, but it's there. And that's what matters, right? So even though this is short, it has jolted me back into writing (on the blogs). You have my mother to thank. I probably won't post again until after the move (or change the blog background), so have patience and I'll tell you all about it in a few weeks (on a blog without snowflakes).
1 comment:
Thanks Mom!
'sabout time. I still check your blogs every week or so. I just decided to stop harassing you about writing. :)
Good to "see" you again.
Post a Comment