Thursday, May 24, 2012

My Brother's Birthday

Well, today is my brother's birthday. I'm at work so I can't call him like I was planning to, but it's slow enough that I can get on here and type him a birthday message.

Happy Birthday, Trent!!! This post is specifically for you. It's hard having you so far away in Texas. The other day was such a nice day that I was wishing you were here so we could go rock climbing. It was so much fun having us both live in Provo for a while. All the games, movies (especially the Garfield holidays), and Battlefront competitions . . . *sigh* I miss it. So many good memories.

I wish I could be there for your birthday. I'll be celebrating it on this end! I love you, Trent. Have the best day ever!!

5 comments:

Trent said...

Thanks! It has been a wonderful day. Though I sure would love to go climbing. It would be wonderful to have you here. Thanks for thinking of me!!

Trent said...

I still love this post.

Trent said...

Yup, still love this post.

Trent said...

Now I just like it. But it still makes me happy.

Pa Bradford said...

Hey we love the post And the comments! :)