Saturday, February 12, 2011

Writing Prompt

Just for fun I want to try something. There are a few things I want to blog about, but I can't decide which one I want to do. So instead, I won't do any of them; I do something completely different. And this is where you come in. If you leave a comment with a writing prompt on it, I'll write on that. You can either have it be a general topic, or it can be something you want me to turn into a sort of story. You could even start the writing and end it with... And then I'll continue. It could be anything like, prairie dogs, stars, or what happens when you give a mouse a cookie.
I guess it's mostly just a writing exercise for me. But you and I - I bet we could come up with some pretty good stuff. :)

3 comments:

Trent said...

Write about the future of home libraries with everything gone digital. (No books on shelves because they're all e-books; no disks to peruse, because your entire movie library is on a flash-type drive, etc.)

Jessica said...

Alright, Trent. I'm working on it. Sorry it's taken me a while to get on it.

jbradford said...

I know, write about the horse head nebula.