Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween Pumpkins

For Halloween Aaron and I carved two sets of pumpkins. In the first set Aaron did the Batman symbol and I did Oogie Boogie from The Nightmare before Christmas. In the second set I did a little sad looking pumpkin and Aaron did a scary pumpkin.



Aaron's Batman pumpkin died before we could take
a picture a week later.


Aaron's scary pumpkin. (Brilliant of him to
use the bottom. I like it.)


My pumpkin is sad because his face was scratched.


Oogie Boogie. This pumpkin was perfect
for it. Thanks Mom!


Inverted Oogie Boogie.


Aaron did a better job. He had a time getting
it to stay though.


And this is our "pumpkin-man." He was
really cool until the fruit flies got to him...

1 comment:

Pa Bradford said...

sometimes I feel like how those pumpkins look, buy last one, the pumpkin man, that's how I feel whenever I think of you! Have a great day! Dad